Is Passion.com a Scam? We Tested It! Here Our Review!
Read more about passion.com here.
You agree not to use the account, email address, or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
In not less than three minutes we have created our account, we have received–we are not even kidding–over ten direct messages. One of the messages even said “Hi, I think you’re hot. Wanna hook up?” Of course, since we had barely explored the site and hadn’t even begun to upload a single picture yet, our profile is as naked as a newborn baby. This makes us ponder, how can this hot couple tell that we are hot if we haven’t even displayed one single photo yet? It brings us to the conclusion that the ten direct messages, no matter how flattering, are from fake accounts. We would even wager that when we upgrade to Gold Membership, many of these “personal messages” won’t be around then.
I’ve met several women on Passion.com. I’ve been a member for half a year and it took a good month of searching and chatting with others before I had my first hookup.
If you were suspicious of the legitimacy of the email, chat and instant messages, notifications, and ‘winks’ you sure were onto something. All these communications are not real and DO NOT come from honest members of Passion.com who like you and would like to start a conversation. One of the most evident proofs of scam was the fact that we didn’t upload any photos on our profile when investigating the site, and yet we got messages from women. Who would contact an empty profile? Plus, one of the messages said “You are cute.
The major strength of Passion.com is its upfront portrayal of sex–casual, quick and fun. Sensual images bombard you immediately on the landing page. You know why you’ve signed up and the site is here to help you fulfill your every carnal fantasy.
- I’ve met several women on Passion.com.
- You can save up to 75% when you get a one-year membership, which makes it an appealing option for those users who want to save money when they sign up for Passion.com.
- Most members of Passion.com want to have casual sexual encounters with other users in-person and/or over a cyber medium.
- Your personal data are only processed for as long as needed to achieve the purposes which are described above or up until such time where you withdraw your consent for processing them, unless we or any other third party have an overriding interest in keeping your personal data identifiable or when there is a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents us from de-identifying.
- Discover others by way of the searching the homepage newsfeed, looking via numerous search choices, playing the hot or not matching recreation, or searching the what’s hot part crammed with the most popular members, hottest member movies, hottest member photos, and extra.
- If you are considering creating an online dating profile to meet sexy singles in your area, I am telling you, check Passion.com right away!
How does Passion.com website work?
I had to register so that I could check the site out. I went to the search pages and I found many women in my area who were also looking for love and some fun.
Save Time. Save Money. Reduce Stress.
Passion has millions of profiles and this makes it easy to find love because of the wide selection. I was advised to include a photo and fill out my profile. This gave me a better chance of finding a match. I also gave information of the kind of woman I was looking for. The profiles make it easy for the system to find a match, and that is exactly what happened in my case.I was matched with many women who had the characteristics that I was looking for and I went on dates with some of them.
Passion.com is yet another dating site that uses scamming tools and tactics to get to peoples’ money. They claim that the site is free, but be careful not to get ripped off. If you did your own research you’d have to be skilled to know where to look and find Passion.com’s fraudulent workings. That’s why, The Dating Cop Team did the hard work and will now present solid evidence that indicate Passion.com should not be trusted.
Sign-up involves adding a few basic details about yourself to help the site generate the right type of singles for you, fill in a basic profile, and then you’re ready to start browsing through hundreds of member profiles in your area. The adult dating site provides various options for discovering others and making connections. Passion suggests certain matches to you based on your cupid preferences, which you can edit at any time, but beyond these matches you’ll need to browse or search to discover others.